WILLIS, VA – Morning Glory Music is happy to announce a brand new, much-anticipated new single from the celebrated bluegrass/gospel group The Gospel Plowboys. “When I Wake Up To Sleep No More” is available to radio and listeners today!
The Gospel Plowboys are a band known for their incredible vocals and passionate delivery of their gospel message. Their last album Welcome Home has been extremely well received by listeners and fans, and their new single and upcoming album are sure to have the same effect.
THINGS TO KNOW
- “When I Wake Up To Sleep No More” was written by Marion W. Easterling, a celebrated composer of more than 300 southern gospel hymns.
- The song is a happy tune about the resurrection.
- It features the vocals of the entire band as they all join in the celebration.
- This single and the band’s upcoming album, When The Crops Are Laid By (due out on Morning Glory Music on November 1st) were produced by Amanda Cook, the talented bluegrass singer, songwriter, and producer on the Mountain Fever Records label.
- The Gospel Plowboys were founded in 2012 by the late David Murph who left this earthly life in 2017. The band lost their founding banjo player John Goodson as he also went home to be with the Lord in May of this year. It is with great reverence and appreciation the band dedicates this new single and upcoming album to David and John who paved the way for the band’s musical legacy.